martedì 17 gennaio 2017

Lens Story Lucius Brown [Circle lenses review - UNIQSO]

Hi guys!
Today I decided to review a pair of lenses you already saw in my previous review and also in this video.
Model: Lucius Brown
Brand: Lens Story
Bought on Uniqso

I'm very satisfied about them, I decided to buy this model because I was looking for an enlargement effect without changing my eye color, and so it was!

Here you are some photos:



As you can see, the effect is totally natural and they are perfect for the character I'm cosplaying as (D.Va from Overwatch)!

                                               OVERALL RATING:
Color: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5 (I could barely feel them)
Design: 5/5
Price: 5/5 (I bought them with sales, but the actual price is really good for what they offer)

I totally recommend buying them, remember to use my code "nymphahri" for a 10% off on your Uniqso orders!

See ya! <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento