mercoledì 28 giugno 2017

Avenue Solotica Mel Honey review [SPONSORED BY SOFTLENS QUEEN]

Here we are with a new review about lenses!
This time I tried a pair of lenses a little bit different from my usual ones...I'm talking about the Solotica "Mel Honey", that were gently sponsored to me by Softlens Queen!

This kind of lenses is perfect for a "everyday life" look, they change your natural eye color without looking too fake (I mean, like the circle lenses, in fact they are good for cosplays only most of the time).
I decided to try them because I was way too curious, I really wanted to know how I look like with light eyes, and the effect is formidable. Here's some pics to let you see the result:


(comparison with and without lenses on)

(both lenses on natural light)

(both lenses with camera flash)
(full look with lenses on)

Don't you think they look super cute
I find them very natural on me, I went out in my city with those lenses on and people asked me if they were my natural eyes because the color was so bright but also very beautiful! 

                                                          OVERALL RATING
Comfort: 5/5
Design: 4/5
Color: 4/5 
Naturalness: 4/5
If you stare at them for a while you will notice that the color is maybe very bright and a less natural than a normal light green, but they still do their job very well.
Enlargement: 1/5
The color fades a bit, but they just want to change your iris color so that's a good thing for them to not enlarge your eyes.

I totally recommend this shop, they have a lot of natural lenses like these ones but also circle lenses that are good for "cosplay and k-pop looks". 
Check them out!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento